HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS.
- Software Driver for Windows 10, 8.1 and 8 (32-Bit & 64-Bit) – Download (119.9 MB)
- Software Driver for Windows 7 (32-Bit & 64-Bit) – Download (119.9 MB)
- Software Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-Bit & 64-Bit) – Download (119.9 MB)
- Software Driver for Mac OS – Download (8.3 MB)
- Download software drivers from HP Website
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 is known as popular printer due to its print quality. This printer can produce good prints, either when printing documents or photos. One of the other things that makes this printer interesting is the easy to get ink, either in retail stores or online stores. For first time users, it is important to learn about how to install HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 driver by using setup file or without CD or DVD driver.
How to Install HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 Driver by Using Setup File without CD or DVD Driver
What you need to know about installing driver by using setup file is when something wrong with the CD or DVD driver. There is no other way except installing this printer with the setup file. The list below is the steps to install HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 driver by using setup file.
- Prepare the Setup File. what is the setup file? In this case, it means you have to prepare HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 printer driver file. So, where you can get the setup file to install the driver? The best option is by visiting HP’s official website. For a faster solution, you may click the link here. Then, click the download button and wait until the process is complete.
- Prepare the USB Cable. It is also an important item to prepare. Later, you have to connect the USB cable from the laptop or computer to the printer. If it is wireless, you may not use this cable as long as you turn on the printer.
- Prepare the Computer or Laptop. Before installing HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 driver, it is a must to make sure that the computer or laptop is already turned on. Don’t forget to prepare the setup file. If you don’t have yet just download it first. When it is ready, you can start to launch the setup file to open the installation wizard. There will be instructions you need to follow there to complete the process.
- Connect the USB Cable. This is the time to connect the USB cable or the wireless connection. Don’t do it before you are asking to do so. This cable is to connect between the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 printer to your laptop or computer. Just wait until the both of the devices connected and continue to the next step based on the instruction.
- Input the Steps Above in the Wizard. The next step to do is input all the values of the steps in the wizard. The main function of doing this process is to complete the installation process.
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 is ready to use when the installation process is done, you are ready to use the printer. This printer is a great device to print text, images, or photos whether in black and white or color. The printing process is also faster. The speed has been following the ISO standard.
How to uninstall printer driver?
When you buy a new printer or want to install the latest printer driver version of the printer you already have, the first thing you should do is uninstall your old printer driver and then install a new driver printer. Here are the ways:
- Click the Windows button in the left corner of your computer screen and then click Control Panel.
- Look in the “Programs” menu section, then click “Uninstall a program”.
- Next will appear the names of applications that you have installed on your computer.
- Find the name of your printer, then right-click on the name and select “Uninstall”.
- When you have clicked “Uninstall”, the process of removing your printer driver has started running, you just wait until the process is complete.
- After the process is complete, your old printer driver is now completely uninstalled, and you are now able to install your new driver printer.
- Good Luck 🙂
Now, you know how to install HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 driver by using setup file or without a CD or DVD driver easier and faster and also how to uninstall printer driver. Follow the instructions correctly so you can use the printer right away.