HP Officejet 4632 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS.
- Software Driver for Windows 10, 8.1 and 8 (32-Bit & 64-Bit) – Download (162.6 MB)
- Software Driver for Windows 7 (32-Bit & 64-Bit) – Download (162.6 MB)
- Software Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-Bit & 64-Bit) – Download (162.6 MB)
- Software Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.1 MB)
- Download software drivers from HP Website
HP Officejet 4632 is known as popular printer due to its print quality. This printer can produce good prints, either when printing documents or photos. One of the other things that makes this printer interesting is the easy to get ink, either in retail stores or online stores. For first time users, it is important to learn about how to install HP Officejet 4632 driver by using setup file or without CD or DVD driver.
How to Install HP Officejet 4632 Driver by Using Setup File without CD or DVD Driver
What you need to know about installing driver by using setup file is when something wrong with the CD or DVD driver. There is no other way except installing this printer with the setup file. The list below is the steps to install HP Officejet 4632 driver by using setup file.
- Prepare the Setup File. what is the setup file? In this case, it means you have to prepare HP Officejet 4632 printer driver file. So, where you can get the setup file to install the driver? The best option is by visiting HP’s official website. For a faster solution, you may click the link here. Then, click the download button and wait until the process is complete.
- Prepare the Computer or Laptop. Before installing HP Officejet 4632 driver, it is a must to make sure that the computer or laptop is already turned on. Don’t forget to prepare the setup file. If you don’t have yet just download it first. When it is ready, you can start to launch the setup file to open the installation wizard. There will be instructions you need to follow there to complete the process.
- Connect the USB Cable. This is the time to connect the USB cable or the wireless connection. Don’t do it before you are asking to do so. This cable is to connect between the HP Officejet 4632 printer to your laptop or computer. Just wait until the both of the devices connected and continue to the next step based on the instruction.
- HP Officejet 4632 is ready to use when the installation process is done, you are ready to use the printer. This printer is a great device to print text, images, or photos whether in black and white or color. The printing process is also faster. The speed has been following the ISO standard.
How to uninstall printer driver?
- Click the Windows button in the left corner of your computer screen and then click Control Panel.
- Look in the “Programs” menu section, then click “Uninstall a program”.
- Next will appear the names of applications that you have installed on your computer.
- Find the name of your printer, then right-click on the name and select “Uninstall”.
- Good Luck 🙂
Now, you know how to install HP Officejet 4632 driver by using setup file or without a CD or DVD driver easier and faster and also how to uninstall printer driver. Follow the instructions correctly so you can use the printer right away.